The MPT Series2 motion tracking and capture system is exceptionally compact and portable.
Single camera operation and a one time factory calibration minimizes setup time.
Automatic marker identification results in high quality data produced quickly.
- Ease of use
- Portable with rapid setup, due to single-camera operation
- Fully automatic measurement of position and orientation of each MPT marker
- Up to 256 MPT motion markers automatically and uniquely identified in each image, operator supervision not required
- No tether to markers, fully non‐contact measurement
- Measurements reported in MPT Camera or in Laboratory coordinate frame
- XYZ +/‐ 1:2500 of measurement distance
- Orientation: +/‐ 0.05 degrees (1)
- XYZ +/‐ 0.2 mm at 2.5 meters
- Orientation: +/‐ 0.01 degrees (1)
- (1) Exceptional accuracy and sensitivity for angles
- Flexible operation in many environments
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Artificial light or natural light
- Exceptionally robust image processing, false positive rate is measured to be less than one per billion sampled image points
- Large measurement volume
- 2.0×2.0x4.0 meter translations (65mm marker)
- 120°x120°x360° rotations